Create an account/advertiser
To create an account on the Desk
- Visit the Product section on our website www.rebid.co.
- Select ReBid Desk.
- Evaluate and select from the multiple plans available as per your business requirements.
- You will be redirected to the Sign-Up Process.
And you are all set to use ReBid Desk for executing your programmatic campaigns.
- You can find ReBid Desk as one of the Demand Partners on our product ReBid Buy.
- Here you also get to explore your campaigns on other channels like walled gardens and other DSPs. This is an excellent option for you to explore if you want to compare the performance of your campaigns on multiple channels in a go.
This is where the advertiser can set up campaigns as per the budgets, required ad formats and targeting. This is the default view of Campaigns as on Today. Number of campaigns in each status: New: Campaigns with the CPC payment model. Active: ...
Audiences is a functionality that enables Advertisers to collect user identification information (IFA) from running campaigns or They can upload a CSV file externally for further retargeting. Advertisers can select the list of campaigns that are ...
Advertisers can see a summary of their recent activity on the main dashboard. Advertisers can toggle between SPend and Balance to see respective amounts as on date for the month. Spend: Actual amount spent for the campaign and what you will be ...
Blacklists/Whitelists functionality provides Advertisers to optimize their campaigns. Whitelists - A Whitelist is a list of website domains that the advertiser is willing to serve its ads on. For publishers getting your domain name added to an ...
Pay As You Go Plan Understanding pay as you go payment method When you have your account on our DSP, you get to set up ad campaigns for various adformats and keep a real-time track of the spends you make here. Through Pay As You Go payment method, ...